Da Crew

Da Crew
FlySoul/Social Intelligence

Dana Saf

Dana Saf
FlySoul/Social Intelligence

Mic Wreck

Mic Wreck
FlySoul/Social Intelligence

DJ

DJ
FlySoul/Social Intelligence

Loso And Emoney

Loso And Emoney
FlySoul/Social Intelligence
Free Counters

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush "Not Engaged"

Another day, another rumor that Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are engaged.

Theybf.com reported Bush, 24, proposed to Kardashian Friday night at Miami restaurant Prime 112 -- a few days before his team, the New Orleans Saints, went on to win the Super Bowl.

Last month, Kardashian shot down rumors that Bush would propose if the Saints won the Super Bowl.

"I never made any kind of bet. A radio interviewer asked what I dreamed for in 2010 and I was hesitant and thinking about it and they said what about ring. I said yes, a Superbowl ring for Reggie. Then they said that if he gets a Superbowl ring, I get an engagement and I said 'ok deal!' LOL," she posted on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment